Monday, January 13, 2014

Catch Up: Nov. thru Jan

Bonjour! :)

You'd never know it from my blog, but I HAVE been keeping up with my calendars.

Here is November all finished. This was the month I started spending more time on the writing in the date squares. I had fun experimenting with different lettering & it makes the finished calendar look more.... hmm.. polished? I don't know, but I like it. :)



I evidently forgot to take a photo of my December calendar before I started filling it out. But here it is at the end of the month.




Notice how Sally's side is a mix of different colours like her dress, while Jack's is black & white & green. :)



And I have already started filling up my January, which is the first calendar in my new journal!


Oh you're wondering about the empty space between the rows?
It's because I am combining my calendar page page for this month with my photo pages.

In this journal, I started doing photo pages which usually span 1-2 weeks & they look like this:


I wanted to try to combine my calendar with my photo pages for awhile, but the pages in this journal weren't big enough.

Since my new journal is 8x12 I thought I'd try it out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment