Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year

The only resolutions I made for this year were reading resolutions.. which I did not even come close to keeping >.>

HOWEVER- look at all the books I made and/or filled this year! :)





Plus a few more I gave to friends or sold. 
That mitigates my failure some, right? ;)

Anyway, here is my first journal calendar of the new year:


I made it the same time I did the one for December, but it took me awhile to decide how I wanted to decorate it. I'm not really into holiday or seasonal themes, and since I live in California- a snowy January page seemed silly.

I ended up using a photocopy of one of my Alice in Wonderland drawings.

I searched for quotes from the book, and decided "Begin at the beginning & go on 'til you get to the end" seemed appropriate for  the first month of a new year. :)

Happy New Year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment