Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Journal Pages

I have been playing with lots of different styles in my new journal :)


The girl on this one was a little drawing experiment.. I wanted to draw something kinda stylized & cutesy. I liked how she came out, so I cut her out & used her on a journal page.

Playing around with cheap stickers & painters tape, using them as masks...

A kind of Kelly Kilmer inspired page...



I got some prints of several of my drawings & did a little scrapbook page of Morbid Little Girl & her Shadow Monster boyfriend!




The Chillingsworth Manor paper pack had these little tickets for things like graveyard tours.. which I thought would be exactly the type of thing a zombie girl & her monster boyfriend would do on a date ;)





Just drawing & lettering in ink... going for a kind of story book feel :)

Simple but pretty page- magazine cut-outs, paint & patterned paper

But I had the most fun making these kind of pages:

Just scraps, stickers, sticker waste & a bit of washi tape collaged together to make a super pretty page! :)


Another one, featuring a lovely ACEO I got from  Jessica Grundy's Etsy shop


No comments:

Post a Comment