Monday, July 29, 2013

Finished Flip Thru

My last journal is officially retired & I am only working in my Princess journal now.  So I thought I would share some of my favourite pages and do a little flip thru as a way of saying goodbye :) lol


My "travel" page... the left page is an awesome Paris notecard a penpal sent me.. and some other little bits & pieces from happy mail. On the right is a postcard my best friend's mum brought back from Las Vegas.


On the back of the postcard, I've collected all the stamps from mail I've gotten.
And of course- there is my lonely little girl page, which I believe I shared previously, but she is still one of my favourites. :)


A page with quotes from one of my favourite Youtube shows.

The poor little bumble bee girl, wishing for rain!


A pretty page with no real meaning or purpose other than to experiment & use pretty colours!!  (The hand opens up to a pop-up heart)

If you want to see more, here is a flip thru video :)
(fair warning- it is NOT fancy! I have an ancient camera, my hands are shaky & I have an unexpected visitor at one point!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment